Here you will find information about the systems provided by G-bar. The General DataBar, (G-Bar) is a service providing IT solutions to students of DTU.
- Guides on how to connect to eduroam at campus, usage of general IT services
- Large amounts of downloadable course software, including Matlab, Maple and much more
- Plenty of computing power (for big simulations, consult the HPC site)
- 30 GB of online storage
- SVN, CVS and GIT repositories for version control
- Printing services in all our databars
Person to person help is found at the Lyngby Office 125D in Building 308, you can check out the opening hours at OFFICE HOURS.
If you need to make a reservation of one of the databars, check out RESERVATIONS.
You can try to use the search function to find relevant content. You can also find a list of support articles under FAQ.
If you need support, you can find the contact information under CONTACT.
This site also contains news updates on the status of systems and software.
Furthermore, we also provide exercises and courses that introduces the IT system at DTU. For more information, check out Exercises.
The G-Bar is a separate databar, which means that we have nothing to do with other databars e.g E-bar, Win-bar. If you are looking for another databar information look at www.databar.dtu.dk